Hey there, I’m Rachelle! Actually, it’s pronounced like “Rachel” — don’t worry, everyone does that. I’m that witch with big, red hair and even bigger ideas.
I’m mostly known for my passion for radical body acceptance, co-hosting By The Moon Podcast with my best friend, my health and fitness expertise, and my love of dogs (particularly my own dobermans).
I love serving the world by teaching women how to cultivate a life of self-love and acceptance through mindset, movement, and magick. And that, my friend, is exactly why I created Mind Body Magick. I live by the motto “As within, so without”. Want to change your body or your life? You have to change your mind.
I coach women who struggle with body image issues, self-confidence, nutrition and fitness, and starting out in witchcraft. I’m lucky to be able to give my clients the tools to love their body, stop dieting forever, and connect with their inner guide through practical magick.
As a writer, I’ve been featured on the blog for Lift Big Eat Big. I’m also certified through Precision Nutrition and a 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher.
When I’m not working, you can find me practicing yoga, petting my dogs, creating art, slinging tarot cards, and drinking coffee.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
- I direct and perform in a local burlesque troupe in my Midwestern city.
- I’ve battled with disordered eating for nearly my entire life, being both extremely overweight and extremely underweight. I took it upon myself to free myself from obsessive macro counting and scale watching to live a life of moderation.
- I have competed in the Scottish Highland Games tossing cabers and pole danced for fitness (and fun).
- The first yoga class I ever took was, unbeknownst to me, a chanting class with just a little yoga. I tried my best to not laugh through the entire class. Yeah, that didn’t work.
- I was raised Catholic, but always identified with a different spirituality. I knew I was a witch before I really even knew. At 20, I finally plunged myself head first into researching everything I could get my hands on about witches and magick. I’ve never felt more connected to myself.
Get the Goods
Join the Mind Body Magick email list and get Rachelle’s updates and tips on movement, mindset, and magick directly to your inbox!Subscribe